One of Sydney’s grandest suburbs, Mosman is located just 8kms from the CBD over the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It’s a suburb many aspire to live in and once you’re there, there’s little reason to leave, with plenty of shops along Military Road, stunning scenery and even the iconic Taronga Zoo (just 300 metres down the road) to keep you amused. Balmoral Beach offers a more relaxed atmosphere, with parks, swimming and beachside cafes. It’s tempting to stay at home and get lost in the harbour view from your balcony, but at some point you may want to venture out and explore this beautiful suburb. A walk through Mosman can be varied to your fitness level, from a nice stroll to the nearest shops to a more adventurous hike around the leafy surroundings. There’s a community bus for short trips and plenty of buses into the CBD; or a breathtaking ferry ride from Taronga Zoo Wharf if you prefer a water crossing. Small clumps of village shops include delicatessens, bakeries and specialty gift stores, while the major shopping precinct is located on Military Road.
Set in manicured gardens, Principle is ideal for families and is newly furnished and decorated. This home is designed over three levels to make the most of the incredible Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House views. This stunning backdrop is sure to take your breath away.
- Spacious Rumpus Room
- Master King Size Bedroom with en suite and balcony
- Second Twin Size Bedroom with shared en suite
- Third King Size Bedroom with shared en suite
- Fourth Queen Size Bedroom with access to the garden
- Entertainment area with state-of-the-art Bose surround
- Enormous terrace ideal for family meals or gatherings
- Amazing pool with stunning views